Black Pearl Tapas Plate 17 cmCode: MIJC8070
Over 100 years of tradition
Product detailed description
The BLACK PEARL line is one of the most popular with our customers and partners.
The dishes from the BLACK PEARL collection have a distinctive glaze with black and blue spots and a metallic grey surface on the outside. Some types of plates and bowls can be found in reverse form, where the main pattern is on the outside of the dishes.
With pieces from this collection, you'll feel like you're dining in a Michelin star restaurant every day.
- you can use it for different occasions and dishes and your guests will love it
- your food will look even tastier and you will never get bored with the way it looks
- your dining experience will be taken to the next level
- Our dishes are safe for your health. The materials, paints and glazes that we use are high quality, do not peel off and do not contain any harmful substances.
- handmade from durable ceramics by Japanese craftsmen whose tradition dates back to the 12th century
- timeless design
- MIJ Japanese ceramics have been used in restaurants for more than 30 years and their quality and durability are thus thoroughly proven
- every piece is handcrafted and unique
- Dishwasher safe: Yes
- Microwave safe: Yes
- Oven safe: No
- Stackable: Yes
- Use: tapas, starters, side dishes, salads, desserts and cakes
- due to handmade work, there may be slight variations in the glaze and shape of individual pieces of ceramics
To find out more about product care visit this page.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
Add a comment